A nine-letter word can be formed using each of the letters below one time only. Can you work out what it is?
Tuesday, 28 April 2009
Monday, 6 April 2009
All the answers are provided - you've just got to match them up. The answer to each of the fifteen clues below can be formed by pairing two words from the Word Bank. All of these bankwords will be used just one time each. Things are made slightly more tricky by clues and answers which are deliberately misleading.
2. Once a Central Colorado gold-mining centre
3. Tabulae Rasae
4. Haemangioma Simplex
5. A condition that afflicts some sportspeople
6. Physical labour
8. It rings out
10. Capital providers - and that's all!
12. Pugnacious opportunity
14. Exercised influence
Labels: Word Bank
Saturday, 4 April 2009
WE LOVE FEEDBACK! EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
To print this puzzle:
1. Click on the image to view the puzzle as an .html page
2. Right click on the page and select "..Save As"
3. Temporarily save the puzzle as a .bmp or .png file to your desktop.
4. Ensure the puzzle fits to one A4 page before printing.